Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Natural Weight Loss Program

I finally found a weight loss program that is a totally natural weight loss program. I found a book by a doctor in Florida, Dr Al Sears, MD. In his book "High Speed Fat Loss" he says:

“Give Me 15 Minutes a Day, and I’ll Help You Safely Lose 2 Pounds a Week!”

Now, Get Rid of Excess Fat with the Same Safe, All-Natural, 7-Step Weight Loss Program That Helped “SM” Shed 77 Pounds in No Time Flat.

http://www.alsearsmd.com/shop.php?Clk=2670885
http://www.alsearsmd.com/shop.php?af=741342
I liked steps 5, 6 & 7 the best!

>>Step #5: Teach Your Body Not to Store Fat … a unique exercise program that stops your body from storing fat, helps you lose weight quickly. It doesn’t require endless hours in the gym. And anyone can do it!

>>Step #6: Adjust Your Metabolism to Get Lean and Mean … control your metabolism so you attain – and maintain – your ideal weight and body fat levels.

>>Step #7: Eat Like a King or Queen and Still Lose Weight … delicious fat-loss foods that let you lose weight while walking away from every meal satisfied and satiated. (full)

I, personally, want nothing to do with drugs, not even herbal ones--natural weight loss & only natural weight loss program for me!

I can't claim to be a weight loss miracle myself. But when I first found out about Dr Al Sears's natural weight loss program I had an inch & a half layer of HARD belly fat. It was so hard it felt hard to the touch & it hurt to bend over because rather than bend it pushed in against my internal organs. I have followed only half of his 7 steps in his weight loss program & only exercised 3 minutes or less a day & still the belly fat has reduced to only about a half inch thick. And it is soft & flexible so that now it doesn't hurt to bend over any more. I don't get as out of breath as I used to on exertion. My recovery time is much faster, my posture better & I am stronger.

No comments: